Latest Posts

LHS Episode #091: Messed Up in the Head

Good mushroom, everyone, and welcome to another episode of Linux in the Ham Shack. This time around, we get a little bit ham geeky. That’s not a bad thing for those of you who are computer enthusiasts. We all delve into some scientific topics like electro-magnetic radiation, skywave propagation, atmospheric layers and other topics that […]

LHS Episode #090: Purple Hays

Here we are at Episode #090, just 10 away from the century mark. Things have been rolling along fairly smoothly, and except for Russ being deathly ill for the last eight days, there’s not even a lot to complain about. In this episode, we have yet another interview. This time it’s with John Hays, K7VE, […]

RRA Episode 8: Who’s your Hero

Hot off the presses it’s episode number 8. We need donations to get our new Resonant Frequency project off the ground. Visit the website at http://rfpodcast.info and drop a donation in the kitty or click on the Amazon link and anything you buy at Amazon we will get a little of that for the show.…

Read More+

T&L Episode 11: The Word Police (Part 1)

I know it may be hard to believe, but there’s another new episode of Tech & Loathing. I feel revitalized. There are a ton of new topics on the horizon that I already have planned out, and I think my desire to make this podcast into something worth listening to are going to come to …

Continue reading

LHS Episode #089: Minty Fresh

On this episode of Linux in the Ham Shack, your hosts had the very great pleasure or talking with Rob Hawkins from The MintCast. In a discussion which could have gone on for a much longer time, had they let it, the topics range from software patents and intellectual property to Windows 8 to the […]

T&L Episode 10: Listener Feedback

The QSK Netcast has undergone a radical transformation. The content of the show will remain the same, but the outward appearance now better reflects what the show is all about. We have become the Tech & Loathing Netcast, and there are some new features. Just like other netcasts that I do, there will be a …

Continue reading

LHS Episode #088: Total Breakdown

Hello, esteemed listeners. Welcome to the latest installment of Linux in the Ham Shack. Tonight, Richard and Russ take the first third of the podcast to get a few topics off their minds that they’ve been thinking about over the past several weeks, whether or not those topics have anything to do with amateur radio […]

Resonant Frequency 2.0

Hello everybody, I am currently researching a new project. For lack of a better name right now it is being called Resonant Frequency 2.0. I am looking to my listeners to help me out with project a bit. First I am looking for some fresh intro and outro music for this project. The only criteria…

Read More+

Richard’s Radio Adventures 007 Show Notes

Introduction: Richard has been re-issuing episodes of Resonant Frequency: The Amateur Radio Podcast. Look for Richard’s “Basic Guide to the National Traffic System” to appear on the Resonant Frequency website. Topics: The Great Forney Tornado of 2012. On April 2, 2012, several storms brought 20 tornados to the Dallas, Texas area, from Cleburne to Greenville,…

Read More+

Richard’s Radio Adventures #007: The Great Forney Tornado

This time I rattle on aimlessly about the tornado outbreak here in Texas on April 3 2012
Share and Enjoy: