Latest Posts

LHS Episode #020

Linux in the HAM Shack #020 has arrived. This one ran a little bit long so it’s been cut into two parts. The second part will wind up being the …

LHS Episode #019: OSCON 2009 Update 1

Hey, everyone. I’m spending the week in San Jose, California at the O’Reilly OSCON conference. Since OSCON is an Open Source convention and has a lot of information about Linux …

LHS Episode #018

While Richard is back home in Texas, I came out to San Jose, California for a week of “geeking out.” I’m attending the O’Reilly Open Source Convention, learning all I …

LHS Episode #017

Thanks to our wonderful listeners, we have some great feedback to go through in Episode #017 of Linux in the HAM Shack. After we attempt to address everyone’s comments and …

LHS Episode #016

Because Episode #015 was a bit late, this one is going to seem a bit early but actually it’s right on time. All it takes is a little perserverance and …

LHS Episode #015

Linux in the HAM Shack #015 is here! I still believe that I can get these out on a regular basis but lately I find that life is very, very …

LHS Episode #014

Greetings to all of our listeners! Episode #014 is here. Thanks to our fans, the feedback segment has turned into a couple of questions we spend the rest of the …

LHS Episode #013

We come to Episode #013 of Linux in the HAM Shack. This one is not for the faint of heart or the triskadecaphobic. Our last couple of episodes have generated …

LHS Episode #012

Logging applications are finally on tap for Episode #012. We take a look at a three interesting QSO logging applications, one graphical and the other two console based. And while …

LHS Episode #011

Today we present Linux in the HAM Shack for the eleventh time. Because of a topic snafu we switched to a completely untested and radically different format for the program. …