Latest Posts

LHS Episode #010

That’s right, everyone. We’ve hit Episode 10. I know it’s hard to believe. We can hardly believe it ourselves. This one has been sitting in the editing room for a …

LHS Episode #009

Hello, everyone. Welcome to Linux in the HAM Shack, Episode #009. I am enjoying my time in sunny and warm Orlando, Florida as this episode is published. Richard and I …

LHS Episode #009

Hello, everyone. Welcome to Linux in the HAM Shack, Episode #009. I am enjoying my time in sunny and warm Orlando, Florida as this episode is published. Richard and I …

LHS Episode #008

Here it is, Episode #008. All the fault for how late this is lies squarely on my shoulders. We’ve had some difficult weather, which lead to my being sick for …

LHS Episode #008

Here it is, Episode #008. All the fault for how late this is lies squarely on my shoulders. We’ve had some difficult weather, which lead to my being sick for …

LHS Episode #007

Episode #007 is out! Due to popular demand, this is an install episode. After running through comments and questions from listeners via the web site, e-mail and forums, we take …

LHS Episode #007

Episode #007 is out! Due to popular demand, this is an install episode. After running through comments and questions from listeners via the web site, e-mail and forums, we take …

LHS Episode #006

After putting this off some because of the holidays and other obligations, Episode #006 is now hot off the press. This is the second in our two-part series on PSK31. …

LHS Episode #006

After putting this off some because of the holidays and other obligations, Episode #006 is now hot off the press. This is the second in our two-part series on PSK31. …

LHS Episode #005

Episode #005 is here. This is the first in a two-part series where we begin to discuss using Linux with your ham radio to participate in digital modes. We outline …